3D-HydrO2 Facial Skin Treatments In Tonbridge [HydrO2Facial]
Introducing 3D-HydrO2 facial
This #fivestarfacial provides the complete facial solution to target an array of universal skin concerns including dehydration, skin-ageing, loose skin, dull complexion and congestion.
Though using a combination of advanced technologies, your therapist can create a bespoke facial, suited to your specific skin requirements.
The 3D-HydroO2 facial provides hydration, oxygenation, anti-ageing, brightening, skin-tightening and improves congestion, resulting in a glowing, brighter, more youthful-looking skin.
Am I a suitable candidate for this?
Yes! As long as you are over the age of 18 and don’t have any of our medical contraindications, you are suitable to have the treatment. This is because our technologies allow us to customize the treatment to suit your skin type and concerns.
How do I know which is the best facial for me?
Your therapist will sit with you during a consultation to discuss your facial concerns and then will be able to advise which facial and technologies are best suited to help you.
How long does the facial take?
The treatment lasts anywhere between 30 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes depending on which facial you have. Your therapist will be able to advise on the length of treatment based on your facial selection.
What will I feel during the treatment?
During this treatment, you will experience varying sensations depending on the technologies that are used by your therapist. However, the overall feeling is very relaxing, cooling and completely pain-free. Our skin lifting technology may trigger slight twitching due to the muscle contractions caused by the treatment, but this is normal and does not cause any discomfort.
How will my skin react to the treatment?
You may experience minor erythema (redness) post-treatment however this is reduced due to the cryo facial that is used at the end of each treatment.
What results can I expect?
The results from this treatment will vary depending on which facial you choose. However, all of these facials result in a smooth, hydrated and glowing appearance. Our anti-ageing facials will also display a tightened finish to the skin while our congestion facial will help with skin texture and bacteria.
How many treatments are recommended?
We recommend a course of 8 weekly treatments with results being visible following the 2nd treatment. These will continue to improve throughout the duration of the course. Maintenance treatments may be recommended by your 3D-HydrO facial specialist Tonbridge to ensure long-lasting results.
Is there any downtime following treatment?
As these facials are completely non-surgical, there is no downtime from the treatments and you can continue with your day-to-day activities straight away.
What is the aftercare required?
There is no aftercare formally required, however, we will always recommend that you protect your skin with SPF 30+. Your therapist will also be able to recommend 3D-Professional Solutions skincare products that are suitable to your skin type to assist in your home regime to help to maintain results.
- Hydro Peel/Deep Cleanse uses a combination of three solutions. An AHA based solution is used to cleanse and smooth the skin. While a BHA based solution helps to improve bacteria and inflamed skin. The third solution leaves the skin nourished and hydrated.
- Exfoliation/Oxygenation creates ‘the Bohr effect which allows oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients are Kojic Acid and Retinol which results in a hydrating and brightening effect.
- Oxygenation: this spray creates a venturi effect which by breaking down the molecules within the product, encourages maximum absorption allowing intense skin hydration.
A lack of oxygen slows down cell metabolism, ages the cell prematurely, reduces skin firmness and gives a pale ashen complexion. Applying oxygen to the skin with this method will help to increase cell metabolism and improve these concerns.
Some bacteria are not able to live in oxygen so applying the oxygen to the skin will give this anti-bacterial effect, because of this, the treatment can also have a positive effect on congestion.
- Skin Lifting: this treatment uses electroporation which increases the absorbency of the cell product penetration. This, in turn, revitalises and ‘wakes up’ dull and lifeless skin.
- Skin Tightening: radio frequency technology is used to increase collagen reproduction in mature skin. Skin tightening is ideal for incorporating into an anti-ageing facial
- Hydration: ultrasound technology is used for product infusion. This treatment can be used alongside the 3D-Professional Solutions Time Defence skincare range, for anti-ageing and hydration around areas where fine lines and wrinkles are likely to appear.
- Fire and ice: the ‘fire’ represents the heating element during treatment. Using this applicator, heat is incorporated into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply, and aid product infusion. The ‘cryo-facial’ using cooling technology, chilling the skin down to 5 degrees Celsius.
Due to a large number of technologies available, we are able to provide a facial that is suitable for all skin types and budgets.
|Time Defense Express (30 min)
|Time Defense (1hr)
|Time Defense Plus (90 mins)
|Brightening Express (30mins)
|Brightening facial (ihr)
|Brightening Plus (90mins)
|Clear Skin Express (30,ims)
|Clear Skin Facial (ihr)
|For all of the above facials purchase a package of 6 sessions and only pay for 5 sessions